The Resignation of RYRYND (Former Moderator)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RYRYND, May 17, 2018.

1. RYRYND

Deity Emperor Trainee Paladin

Quick Background:
    Hey Arcadians! For those of you who are unfamiliar with me, I am RYRYND, former Moderator of ArcadianMC. I was also a Live Support Agent and Live Support Advisor for the server. All good times must come to an end, and I felt my end may have been delayed. I will let everyone know that I will probably hop on occasionally, but I will not turn into a toxic player.

Why I Resigned:

Beforehand, I had a very big thread stating why I resigned. I decided to delete that and sum it up here. For starters, my life has been getting way too busy irl, and I am hardly given the time to actually enjoy myself on the server when I’d like to. Whenever I’m on, I usually find myself to be one of, if not, the only one online, which is upsetting considering how much needs to be done. I am not doubtful that Loki will fix some of the errors of the server, but as of now, things were way too delayed, and I felt progression was slow. One of the bigger reasons as to why I resigned was mainly due to the fact that I felt I was not able to give my 100% honest opinion on the team. Now that I’ve departed, I feel like I can now state a fully truthful opinion whenever deemed necessary. I’m glad that the community is starting to be heard, but it wasn’t really like that a few months ago. In the end, I hope to be given the opportunity to come back sometime in the near future, and I hope the best for the network.

Much Love To:

• @Nika39 - I never knew what a great guy, owner, and friend you can be. You were someone that could recognize an issue and fix it in your free time. You had such great dedication and love for the community, as well as such a great personality. You were always fair with giving second chances and forgiveness, and you were so good to myself and the community.

• @Moonliite - Josh, I’ll be completely honest with you. You’ve probably been one of, if not my favorite staff member to work alongside while on the team. You’re someone who I can talk to and not get bored, someone who I could trust, and someone who I could call a true friend. Without you, I probably wouldn’t have stayed as long as I did. You speak the truth, and nothing but the truth. You should be proud of where you have come as a person. You’ve been such an inspiration to me throughout this whole journey, and I’m thankful for that. I’m grateful for everything you’ve done for me, and I truly hope to stay in touch with you. Hopefully my departure will not affect the friendship we have created. <3 ;)

• @Junnk - I have to commend you for being a fantastic Manager. You kept me here longer than I intended to stay. You have a way with words, honestly, bravo! You’re a great guy, and it’s obvious you’ll do good across the pond. You have an amazing accent, and that’s something I’ll never forget. Hopefully you’ll find a way to save the server and begin major growth. You’ve made many irl sacrifices for Arcadian, and I applaud you for that. Good luck with life! <3

• @Exloki - I am not even doubtful that you will bring change to the network. You are an amazing dude, and I really appreciate everything you said before I was deactivated. Your dedication is strong and I know that you will make the server much more enjoyable for the community. If you ever need something, you know where to find me - otherwise good luck with the strong future you have shaped for yourself. :)

• @kgsmc20 - Where can I start? You were definitely someone I loved talking to when you were part of the team. You have always brightened my day, and you are honestly someone trustworthy enough to call a friend. All of those times we just got to talk were amazing, and it sucks that your demotion caused a halt in our friendship. Good luck in school my dude, and keep in touch! ;)

• @Vaspei - Before you resigned, you did amazing work for the network, although many did not recognize it. You will do great work in the real world. Whoever hired you made a good decision, and hopefully you chase your dreams. You were an absolute amazing SkyblockX Lead, and it sucks that that was the past. Good luck in the future! <3

• @Brandy - Hey Brandy, good luck with everything. I definitely see you being an Administrator sometime in the near future. You’re an amazing person, and you’ve done so many spectacular things while on the team. The Arcadian network is so lucky to have you on their team. Thanks for all of the great opportunities you've provided for me, mate! Good luck in the future! <3

• @Bunny5001 - I don’t know how active you are on the forums, but I just wanted to thank you for everything you did before you resigned. You were a great staff member and even a better person. It sucks you did resign, but I guess it happens to the best staff members. I know you’ll do just fine in the real world, but I’ll still wish you luck. :)

• @AmazeCakes - Cakes, I couldn’t have asked for better from you as a mentee. You were by far one of, if not, the best mentee I’ve ever had. You’re a fantastic person and a hell of a staff member as well. You were a joy every time I was able to talk to you, so I thank you for that. It makes me wonder as to why you weren’t promoted a long time ago. You truly did deserve a preferment. Regardless, keep doing what you’re doing and stay in touch on Discord. You, my friend, will exceed the highest of standards in life, and that’s a fact. Thanks for everything, Cakes! :D

• @Winxify - Hey man, it really does suck that you resigned. You were honestly one of the better Moderators in my opinion. You did an immense amount of work for the network, so I really applaud everything you’ve done. You have also come very far as a person, and I recognized that every day I was given the opportunity to talk to you. Hopefully everything goes well in the future for you man. ;)

• @__Pikachu - Hey Pika, there’s not much to say here other than you were a hell of a staff member. You did great work for Arcadian, and I’m very glad that they decided to promote you. You’ll do extremely well in the future, and I know that if you follow your dreams, you can accomplish anything. You were a huge help on the team, and I look forward to keeping your contact within Discord. Good luck in the future dude! :D <3

• @TheDerpyCookieHP - Well dude, you’re also someone who I recognized as a superb staff member. Honestly, you should’ve gotten promoted a long time ago. I definitely admit jealousy that you were @Brandy0438’s mentee and not mine. Every day that I got to talk to you was a joy. You do lots of good for the network, and ‘Martena’ will always live on. You’re an amazing person and you will make it far in life. Keep it up Roff - stay in touch! ;)

• @ItsWolfayy - Hey Wolf, you’re also an amazing dude. Your personality is fantastic, and I’ll never forget the Aussie “ham roll”. For now, I can tell you that you will make it far in life, and you’ll get Senior Moderator in no time. Good luck with everything! <3

• @CapedBaldy_ - I had to throw you in here because you were one of the first allies I had when on Skyblock. Those days were really fun when we just got to pvp everyone around us. The day you left was the day we lost activity in a great Arcadian. Maybe one day we’ll meet again, and though you may never read this, thank you for everything. :D

• @D4nny_ - Danny boy, what a fantastic guy. You were someone who really deserved Senior Moderator, and it sucks you never really got to experience it. You were a huge inspiration to me while I was on the team and someone I looked up to before I joined. You’re a great guy, and hopefully we’ll stay in touch on Discord. ;)

• @Detonde - I also wanted to thank you for everything you did for me when on the team. You’re lucky to have such a cool personality, and it will take you far in life. Although we didn’t really talk all that much, I was able to understand you from the times we did. Good luck with everything! :)

• @ItszzRyan - Ryan, you were definitely someone I looked up to on the team. I’m thankful that you’re still around on the forums, and I really wish that you were alongside me on my final days of becoming staff. You are such a great guy, and you will go far in life. ;)

• @NoHaxJustCast - Cast, you were definitely a blast to work alongside while I was on the team. Just like others, you’ll definitely make it far in life. Don’t let the negativity of others tear you down, and keep spreading the positivity you bring every day you’re online. Good luck on Senior Moderator. :)

• @SwagifiedPotato - You do lots of work for Arcadian, and I respect that. You’re a great guy, and I was definitely lucky to get the chance to talk to you when I did. You’ll do a great job in life, and you can get very far on the team if you choose to. Good luck with everything! :D

• @Midxo - Such a quality staff member. I am not even sure why you haven’t been promoted yet. You’ll do great things for the network and irl. Good luck in the future Middy! <3

• @xRevival - Also an amazing staff member. You do a great job with your position on the team. Continue the path to success and I guarantee you will make it. Good luck with everything Rev. <3

• @Jack @Stxne - Both of you guys were some of the first people I met here, and both of you helped me on my staff journey. Each of you guys have fantastic personalities, and it is clear that you will both go far in life. I remember the day I first applied and you both were there on my side. Stay in touch, good luck with everything. ;)

If I happened to miss your name and you felt that you should’ve been here, you probably should have. This was getting long and delayed, but thanks to everyone who supported me on this great adventure. <3

https://gyazo.com/32bdb31989d6df71526f79ef0cb51bb6
    ^^^^^
    Dank ;)

• Friendly Friendly x 16
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tanner

Phantom

Love u.. :sad:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Moonliite

Moonliite Retired Administrator
    Deity SkyLord Novice Enhanced

Aww RYRY, I was glad to work with you on the team for as long as I got to. You are an amazing person and it was great to see all the great changes you've undergone after going through this since the day we first met on Skyblock before you were even staff and I was just a TMod xD. I know for a fact that you will excel in life and there is no doubt after the side I've seen of you. It's been my honor to call you a friend since day one :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. xRevival

Senior Moderator Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

Sad to see you go ryry :( its been a fun journey and it was very fun to work along side with you, you are full of hype and love what you do best. good luck in the future and keep in touch! ;) <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. NoHaxJustCast

I hate seeing you leave, but I also hate seeing people unhappy. I loved getting to know you and being your friend. Please keep in touch and keep moving forward. You were a big part of my life and I wont forget that. Good luck in the future. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Stxne

Emperor SkyLord

much love <333

tb to last summer :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. FireFall312

Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

Thanks for working for Arcadian!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. ItszzRyan

ItszzRyan Well-Known Member

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    i remember when i first met u on the forums lol
    ty alot for being respectful to people while being staff & i hope that continue being respectful
    (i have no idea how to say "great job! you were awesome! wow!" without it sounding rude or something lol)

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. __Pikachu

Moderator Phantom

Ryry... :( This one... This really hurts me in the feels. As Josh said, I remember you back in S3 always coming to my potion shop. Those were the best days man. I wish you the best of luck in the future. You are an amazing person, just continue to be successful, and amazing things will happen. I am really going to miss that Mod tag, but we always have Discord. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to shoot me a message, I'll always try to help. And one last thing, thank you so much. Thank you for helping me. Thank you for inspiring me to apply (along with others, @Futuristiq @Moonliite). I thank you so much, much more than you know. Cya bb <3
    -Pika

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  10. GoatPig940

GoatPig940 Well-Known Member

haha lolxd
    i remember when u were just a noob trainee on sbog lolxd

i
    love
    u

and 4 all those other people saying they love u
    i love u more

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. RYRYND

Deity Emperor Trainee Paladin

I'll keep that in mind... xD

12. Jack

Deity Supreme SkyGod Enhanced

Don’t really know what to say tbh lol but it was totally worth helping you apply for staff and I would do it again if you wanted lol. Anyways, good job at being an amazing staff member, and I’m sure we will talk soon :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. TheDerpyCookieHP

Trial Moderator Supreme SkyGod

Love you. Love you the most. Will always love you. <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Takee24

Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

):

sad to see you go ryry, hope ya come back some day

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Vaspei

Emperor SkyLord Paladin

:(
    --- Double Post Merged, May 17, 2018, Original Post Date: May 17, 2018 ---
    Anyways, thank you for the thoughtful words you said to each and everyone including myself. Your time as a staff member will not be forgotten. I want to wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Good luck!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Jon

Jon
    Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

gg on resign

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. ItsWolfayy

Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

I hate seeing awesome staff leave. You were an amazing person to talk to and to work with. You have helped me so many times, being a tmod and a mod. You and a few other were my motivation for becoming staff one more time.

You have really earned your leave and I will always have respect for you. And one last thing,

There's a difference between a ham sandwich, ham burger and a ham roll.

Have a great life RyRy and I hope to see you or talk to you in the near future. It was a privilege to work beside you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. hippogaming29

Senior Moderator SkyLord Paladin

Sad to see you go RYRY and thank you for everything you've done for Arcadian. Thank you for your work with Live Support, it was/has been greatly appreciated. I hope you come back in the near future, but for now, good luck with everything!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Tinkyyy

SkyGod

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Piot

Piot Member

• Friendly Friendly x 1