The Resignation of oCookiee (Former Moderator)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cookehxd, Sep 10, 2018.

1. cookehxd

SkyLord Supreme Paladin

Quick Background:
    Hey Arcadians! For those of you who are unfamiliar with me, I am oCookiee, former Moderator of ArcadianMC. I was also a Live Support Agent for the server. All good times must come to an end, and I felt my end may have been delayed. I will let everyone know that I will probably hop on occasionally, but I will not turn into a toxic player.

Why I Resigned:
    Beforehand, I had a very big thread stating why I resigned. I decided to delete that and sum it up here. For starters, my life has been getting way too busy irl, and it doesn't help when you're losing interest in a game that you have some responsibilities on. One of the lowkey reasons as to why I resigned was due to the fact that I felt I was not able to give my 100% honest opinion on the team. Now that I’ve departed, I feel like I can now state a fully truthful opinion whenever deemed necessary. I’m glad that the community is starting to be heard, but it wasn’t really like that a few months ago. In the end, I hope to come back sometime in the future, and I hope the best for the server.

Much Love To:

@Nika39 - I've never met such a genuine guy like you, I'd say you were the one that made the base for Arcadian, and you did such a great job. I want to thank you for all you've done for me and Arcadian!

@Bunny5001 - We haven't talked much but you were a great mentor the first time I got staff and I guess I just didn't know what I was doing and got demoted.

@RYRYND - Well dude, you’re also someone who I recognized as a superb staff member. Honestly, you should’ve gotten promoted a long time ago. Everyday that I got to talk to you was a joy. You do lots of good for the network, and ‘Kendler' will always live on. You’re an amazing person and you will make it far in life. Keep it up RY - stay in touch! ;)

@SwagifiedPotato - You do a lot of work for Arcadian, and I respect that. You’re a great guy, and I was definitely lucky to be your friend. I know you'll do a good in life. Good luck with everything and keep in touch!
    :D

@xRevival - You were a great staff member, thanks for all you did. I enjoyed all the time talking to you. Good luck with everything Rev. <3

@Brandy - Hey Brandy, I'm sorry that I resigned but you're a great staff member and you do loads of work for Arcadian. Skyblock will be the best it can be with you on the team. Good luck Brandy! <3

@_Pikaa you're a great staff member and a great person to talk to. I enjoyed all the talks we had and I wish you the best of luck both on and off the staff team. :)

@MouleDeNormandie It's your job to say my joke now! >:) Good luck with everything

@oCast Words cannot describe how much you mean to me <3

@KingAres Good luck with everything man, you're a great person and I have no doubt that you'll be a great staff member, keep on doing what you're doing!

@RektByLag still remember when you messaged me after Acid killed me in Landon's stream, great times man. Good luck to you!

@gkidedabeast Just like I said to you on your profile page, you'll be a great staff member if you try, I hope you do try and keep on moving forward. RY will be there to help you and I have no doubt that you'll become a Moderator on the server. Good luck! :)

egirls: @Libbee, @sPi_e, @Emilyy, @SelfReliant <3 <3 <3

(if I forgot you I'm sorry, if you're my friend you'll know)​

• Friendly Friendly x 7
  2. scxypher

scxypher Active Member

3. colombianxps

colombianxps Active Member

It's always sad to see a staff member go. I wish you all the best in the future, and hop on every now and then. :)

4. Rioichi667

Novice Legend

Ty for not tagging lexyrules123 or allyrules123 for egirls

Have a great future cookie

5. MouleDeNormandie

Going to be hard to replace your jokes, Cookie. Call me on discord sometimea will you?

6. FireFall312

Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

No tag, okay!
    Going to miss you

7. Chimps

Moderator Warrior Recruit Trainee Lord

Cookie, remember your from far back, been a nice friend. I’ll keep in touch on disc ;) :(

8. DanielMineRoyali

Phantom

Goodluck in the future mr. cookieZ
    (Now all the bad people will stop with memes on ur jokes)
    :p

9. Jon

Jon
    Moderator Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

might spam ur discord every now and then

no promises tho ;)

10. JustJake

Trial Moderator

I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

11. xRevival

xRevival Ex-Staff
    Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

awww <3 ily too cookie gl with your future doode! i see new stuff coming soon

12. GoatPig940

GoatPig940 Well-Known Member

well heck

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Jacobxo

Jacobxo Active Member

14. Tinkyyy

SkyGod

15. Takee24

Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

16. Jack

Deity SkyLord Supreme Enhanced

Thanks for not tagging :(

17. AlfieLeePlayz

Trainee Paladin Lord

Damn man, Imma try eating a clock one day, probably time consuming.

For real tho, sucks to see you go and I'm going to miss you real bad.

18. oHippo

Senior Moderator Deity SkyLord Paladin

Thank you for everything you’ve helped me with Cookie and all the memories you’ve made for many other people. Good luck with everything and keep in touch dude!

19. Frequency

Emperor SkyLord Captain

nu dunt leave D;

20. _Pikaa

Moderator Phantom

Thanks for everything you've done cookie, and I appreciate the tag, even though the forums didn't notify me :/. This is the only time I'll ever say this, but #PikaCookie :')
    Cya around fren