The Downfall of Moonrock (part one)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CurryOverMJ, Aug 17, 2018.

1. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Member

Once upon a time there was a boy named AonAiAi2. He had a goal in mind: to make a competitive gang within a few days. So, he started a gang and named it Moonrock. He then started to invite people including i_panduz, CurryOverMJ, ComboOscar, and MaximumPinq. The gang seemed to have gotten off to a great start, as they immediately were one of the top 5 gangs in blocks mined and money. Eventually they were one of the top 2 gangs, only behind Spices, in blocks mined and money. They did not have that much kills, however, but the gang just started so it was not a concern. It got even better when on the 1st night of the gangs existence, Stitchie decided to join the gang. Moonrock seemed like they were going to take over prison as the best gang, however as you will learn, what actually happened, was the complete opposite.

2. Al3_Dark_Wolf

Phantom

wth happened while i was away to prisons?
    this feels like the story of OGsquad6.0

3. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Member

Well people were begging me for part 2 early, so here it is.

On the second day of Moonrock's existence, Stitchie decided to leave the gang for a reason that nobody is quite sure of. The gang members were disappointed, however they were still one of the top 3 gangs even without him. So, they overcame the loss very quickly. Eventually they got more people including Malmageddon and fqge to join the already thriving gang, which only made them stronger. They seemed to be going in the right direction, but there were behind the scenes things going on.

You see, AonAiAi2 had to go for a couple of days and therefore the gang was left without their leader. He was a key part in the gangs success with 20 percent of the blocks mined. CurryOverMJ had about 40 percent of the blocks mined. Because of AonAiAi2 having to leave, CurryOverMJ knew that he would have to carry, and AonAiAi2 even told him that he would have to for a bit. CurryOverMJ seemed fine with it in the chat, but little did the gang know that CurryOverMJ was not a fan of having to carry. He wanted to be an asset to the gang, not someone they had to heavily rely on to do well. Due to this, rumors started circulating that Curry was planning to leave Moonrock, and others would follow in his footsteps.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 17, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 17, 2018 ---
    Well after making part 2 i decided why not make part 3?

Rumors about CurryOverMJ leaving Moonrock were getting very serious now, as it seemed more and more likely he would leave. Not only that, there were also rumors that he was talking to other gangs about potentially joining them. The most common belief was that he would join CanCallMeFam, who at the time was led by IcyRicyy, who was recruiting him to join. Although he was very close to joining, CurryOverMJ decided not to join yet and give Moonrock a chance to do well, but as you will see, they did not exactly meet expectations.

When AonAiAi2 came back the gang was doing very solid considering he was gone. Nobody had left the gang, and everyone seemed to be contributing. The gang stayed normal for a few more days. however, recent interactions between AonAiAi2 and other gang owners started to make Moonrock wonder if they had a good leader. He was acting very immature towards other gangs which started to make Moonrock a meme more than a gang. All of the members, specifically fqge, Curry, and i_panduz were starting to really consider leaving because of this immaturity and bad leadership in front of other gangs. Curry, who was noticeably concerned with AonAiAi2, had a plan. He would create a new gang, one that would destroy Moonrock, and get others to come with him...
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 17, 2018 ---
    Part 4 coming tomorrow...

4. Xplicity

Xplicity New Member

part 4 that failed and curry joined spices the end

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Tinkyyy

SkyGod Lord

No cause that at least had well known players in it

6. oSheepy

Oof well spices is best so lul

7. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Member

Part 4

Curry had a goal to create a new gang with a goal of taking down Moonrock. He believed that he would be a great leader, a better one than AonAiAi2. Lots of Moonrock's gang members were in on the idea, as they also were not sure about Aon's maturity. So, CurryOverMJ created a new gang, called ThiccGang. He immediately got former Moonrock members including i_panduz, ComboOscar, fqge, Mal, and MaximumPinq to join him. However he also got some other players to join him, players that he believed would become great and help the gang. He got Raisul, Xplicity, SuperChimps, AlolanMew, IInfintePvp, and convertible to join. ThiccGang seemed like they would be even better than Moonrock, and they were. They were a top 2 gang only behind Spices in blocks mined and money. They only had a few kills, but that was not something they were entirely focused on. The gang also had great chemistry and everyone was contributing. They were glad AonAiAi2 had gone and were anxiously waiting for AonAiAi2 to come back and see how well they were doing without him. And, he did come back. But what happened next was something ThiccGang was not expecting...

part 5 tomorrow morning. Trust me, you don't wanna miss this one.

#7 CurryOverMJ, Aug 18, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
  8. Moonrqck

Moonrqck Member

FINISH THE STORY GOD DAMN I JUST WANNA HEAR IT D:::: IM CRYING CURRY PLEASE DANGGGGG

9. oSheepy

Say the oart 5 or ill eat u

10. OGSmuk

OGSmuk Member

Y u do dis 2 me

11. SimonLoL

Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

• Like Like x 1
  12. SwagifiedPotato

Senior Moderator SkyLord Titan

Thanks dude!

• Like Like x 1
  13. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Member

Sorry for the delay on this part, needed to get p5 first! But, here it is

Part 5

You see, ThiccGang had one gang standing in their way from becoming the best gang on the server. That gang was Spices, who were lead by okesure and had tons of the best prison players including Makanui, charzard_exp, and vBarca_. This gang also was Stitchies first gang. They led the server in every category: Blocks mined, kills, and money. The gang looked like they were complete and needed nobody else...

AonAiAi2 had a secret that he did not share with anyone during Moonrock's dominance. Apparently, okesure had contacted him and offered him a spot in Spices. However, Aon declined the offer as he wanted to be loyal to Moonrock and lead them to the gang top. But, as we know, that did not happen. So, when he came back and saw that Moonrock was falling apart, he decided to get revenge on his former members, and joining Spices was the perfect way.

ThiccGang was in complete shock when they heard that their former leader had joined Spices. They didn't think that he was good enough for the best gang on the server. When they were told about the news, some theories started circulating. Why would Spices, the best gang with some elite Prison players, invite AonAiAi2? And why was it that he was the only Moonrock gang member to receive an invite? The most common theory was that okesure invited him to try and make Moonrock fall apart, since they were the biggest competition. Getting the leader to leave them would do just that. Spices probably knew Aon was not elite, but they knew if they got him, no gang would have a chance.

14. Talsaa

Trial Moderator Deity Paladin

Legend has it that Curry is writing part 17...

• Like Like x 1
  15. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Member

Part 6

Meanwhile, back in ThiccGang, the gang, particularly CurryOverMJ, was having problems with one member. That member? i_panduz. i_panduz seemed like a great member for the gang at first because of his blocks mined, and he was good friends with CurryOverMJ. However, the gang soon realized that he might not be good for them. The first red flag was when panduz admitted that he did not get sphere II until he was at the creeper mine. Sphere II is usually the second thing all prison players would get on their pick, only behind auto-sell. However, that was not the case for i_panduz. He got Gem Miner V first. Gem V is a great enchant,, but sphere II was seen as more important not only to Curry but to the gang. Sphere II helps u get money faster, which is what the gang needed, not gems. This was seen as a sign of cluelessness from the gang, which they did not like.

The second red flag was when panduz talked with Aon for the first time after joining ThiccGang, before Aon was in Spices.. You see, the gang believed that Aon was an immature leader to the gang, but not a person who couldn't join them as a member.. According to Aon, however, when panduz talked with him, he told him that he was too immature to be in ThiccGang, which was true, but he also told him that nobody wanted him in the gang. But, CurryOverMJ was open to the idea of Aon joining, just as a member, nothing more. But, because of what panduz told him, he decided that he would not join Thiccgang, as he did not want to be in the same gang as him, regardless of who else was in it. If panduz didn't tell AonAiAi2 what het old him, ThiccGang may have been gang top. But, as you know, AonAiAi2 joined Spices, making ThiccGang's gang top chances less likely....

These 2 incidents made ThiccGang mad, especially Curry, since he was leader. All of the gang then decided to come to an agreement: i_Panduz should be kicked from ThiccGang. Every single person agreed, especially Raisul, Curry, and fqge. Although panduz was a friend, and had lots of blocks mined, Curry knew that kicking him would be best for the gang to prevent them from being known as a clueless gang, and Curry knew that panduz could hold them back longterm.

Little did CurryOverMJ know that kicking i_panduz was a huge mistake...

16. okesure

Deity Paladin

what is spices

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. WeChanDoIt

Phantom Novice

Where's my shoutout :(

18. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Member

were u in moonrock? if yes ill shout u out i didn't know xd

19. oSheepy

Why am i not an elite prison player? :(

20. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Member

honestly didn't know if you were in spices at the time this happened. i could say thst for a lot of members, thats why i only included makanui and barca and rev, because i knew they were in spices at the time.