Staff bad

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RektByLag, May 5, 2019.

1. RektByLag

Supreme Paladin

So because I don't use forums a lot I see some locked posts I'd probably have commented on so this a 'lil' (it probably won't be short) post on Arcadian from a forums/outside opinion. Before it starts I gotta state I rarely play Minecraft at all and have logged on to Arcadian maybe 4 times in the past 2 months.

So staff first of all
    • 'why dont you just post this stuff when you were staff' when I was staff I had a few (understatement) issues with staff and Arcadian in general so I wrote 2 rants however as I was staff at the time I had Dane2Dawg post them. I think he ended up getting muted or smth after posting the 2nd one but hey ho.
    • My most recent demotion was pretty stupid and I still have a tad dislike for Junnk for not actually listening to me but whatever. (my account got hacked, they changed my ign I got banned and demoted. Pretty sure it was Dark, I also had someone try to dox me the same day so that was fun.
    • Resets have always been last minute: Resets are being prepared all the way until the reset date instead of being done beforehand (at least when I was staff) meaning it was pretty likely for bugs to come up.
    • I saw a random comment earlier saying that Clans was ruined by the playerbase. As someone who was on the staff team I had prepared an entire document on the entire 'setup' of Clans s1 as I just wanted it to go back to the old ways however Airfore pitched his trash idea first and ruined it with TRASH 'HCF' and as such it died.
    • Double standards: We all know you're not going to touch SBX and are just waiting out the rental period. Why you haven't shut it down is beyond me, you could probably have a higher playercount (well anything better than 0) just making it a survival world and letting people do SMP or smth.
    • Prison reset: didn't really play prison just thought that the threads involving Dragon were funny. Don't have anything against him it was just hilarious.
    • No hate to current staff but 2016-mid 2017 was elite staff team. Slack was fun, admins were fun, interaction was fun. It was good times. (I didn't play before 2016 so dont hate me OGs)
    • And urgh Arcadian dead and there is no conceivable way to realistically revive it without sinking money to a yt which of course is a net loss so not worthwhile. Kinda sucks but even Landon didn't stick to his contract.
    • Finally, back to staff, I feel as though some of y'all can't take a joke. Back in the day you could take the piss and it'd just be a joke but handing out warnings just seems extra. You should be allowed to hold an opinion and not face consequences as its just a personal thought.
    Bye

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Stitchie2

Stitchie2 Well-Known Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Like Like x 1
  3. Eyad

Eyad Trial Moderator
    Trial Moderator

Come back

4. Stitchie2

Lmao having an opinion on arcadian. Be grateful if you don't get a permaban for it. The server is clearly dying / dead but they just want to keep believing that it will somehow get better by putting out trash resets every 6 months...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. rebuffed_

Phantom

Same

6. CJGangsta

Deity SkyLord Ninja Paladin Captain

I can't remember, but I told you about that right? Just wondering. I still have the discord server me and Envyus made to create the server. If it weren't for my disinterest in minecraft, we probably could've gotten it added since a a few managers wanted to help implement it. upload_2019-5-6_16-53-0.png

7. Stitchie2

invite me xd

8. CJGangsta

nah, there's docs that the admins could use if they'd like, rather not release that

9. Stitchie2

docs for a vanilla survival server...
    yikes

10. CJGangsta

it has custom stuff that will make an smp more interesting than an anarchy server

11. braelynn

braelynn Prestigious

THANK YOU VERY COOL!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Stitchie2

like they put dev work into a survival server lmao

13. Ganked

Ganked Regular Member

Wait you got doxed too? Poggers we're twinsies <3
    --- Double Post Merged, May 6, 2019, Original Post Date: May 6, 2019 ---
    You speak of truth, you speak of what people have tried to say. Staff now don't care at all, and are just trying to rack up on mutes/warns/bans its quite funny, they implement horrible rules, and when me, stitchie, and okesure basically revived their horrible focus group server, us all got banned, I got banned for "Sexual Content" and "Racism" from what Jamie told me. I think most people have realized, when resets roll around that they try to push it out, and without testing for bugs, and when they "do" they just end up not fixing them, and people exploited them *example* sbx , where dark literally found a nether dupe, and they didn't fix it till it was getting exploited. I've recommended a survival (SMP) server before, they called it stupid. Even though, I even admitted to thinking SBX will stay a failure. The oldest staff teams were always elite. Players just need to stop playing arcadian, and stop buying things and just let arcadian die, then maybe, MAYBE they'll realize how horrible the server is and how much they need to fix.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. FrenchSheep

FrenchSheep Ex-Staff

You didn’t revive the focus groups, you only talked about other stuff in general.

15. Ganked

Ganked Regular Member

We literally made the focus group more alive than it looks, talked daily looooool

16. Stitchie2

Sorry we can't talk about the server when you don't reply, care or EVER look in there loool

17. TheAgeOfDragons

Paladin

I agree with a lot of thia but staff won't try and "rack up" warns/mutes/bans. Also as for the problems with the resets being buggy 9 times out of 10 it's just something that just is missed but a lot of bugs are normally found before reset. But I do agree that a lot of bugs are there for way too long after being found

18. Beerislooov

Beerislooov New Member

Czemu tutaj pokazuje sie wegierskie forum?

Why is the Hungarian forum shown here?

19. Tinkyyy

SkyGod Lord

#bringbackclans
    For real tho agree with everything said here 11/10

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Stitchie2

ure essentially asking for them to code a new gamemode from scratch