Should I quit mc

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheAgeOfDragons, Feb 14, 2018.

?

Should I leave

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  2. No

17 vote(s)
    65.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAgeOfDragons

Trial Moderator

This is something that will not be very "happy" so if you don't like things like that then please leave this thread and go onto another but if your happy with helping me decide this then thank you.

I have been playing mc for as long as I've had my computer I've played almost every form the game comes in and have gotten to a decent point to them all at one point at another. I used to play minecraft all day non-stop go to bed then wake up and play again and I loved it. But now that doesn't exist for me anymore and for awhile I was at a point where I just didn't play anymore. Then I found Arcadian. I have been playing on Arcadian for about 2 months now and that's the only thing I play in the game anymore and I play it non-stop but that isn't purely a good thing. Ever since I started playing this much again I have been suffering from headaches, a terrible sleeping schedule, and having no energy at all. On top of this I have been having extreme family issues all my life which is just getting worse and worse. I would also conclude myself to suffer from minor depression. Not to a point where I would consider medical help but to a point where I know something is wrong. My biggest problem with quiting is that I have a ton of goals I set for myself on Arcadian and I've put a lot of effort into all of those goals and I would hate to see them die off. My other biggest problem is that on Prison I am one of if not the most active people on the server and I don't just want to leave cold turkey because of it. I don't know if I should go or leave right now so please if you read this give an honest answer. Don't just leave a troll answer and think your funny about it. Just please give me some help in this situation.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Donielmine

Deity Emperor Phantom Paladin

3. oSheepy

Don't Quit Dragons, people on Arcadian will miss you

4. RektByLag

Supreme Paladin

Just play less lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. GoatPig940

GoatPig940 Well-Known Member

get fortnite and carry me

but don’t quit
    Just carry me

6. FireFall312

Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

Don't quit but take some time off Minecraft and spend time with friends and family :)

7. SimonLoL

^^^^ do what @Donielmine did (i think it was doniel)

take a week or two off and catch up with some friends and family. then if you want to return to minecraft, do it. If not, just rejoin minecraft. :)

8. basily

Supreme SkyGod

so i think this is ur decision and u shouldnt be influenced by anyone on this as its ur life and u know whats best for u.

But i guess dont quit if u really love minecraft but just take a break and come back when u feel is right.

9. Tinkyyy

SkyGod Lord

N O spells no

10. oHippo

oHippo Community Manager | Administrator
    Administrator

Like Fire said, I think you should take some time away from Minecraft until things even out a little more and then come back. This way you can come back and complete those goals that you have set for yourself! :)

11. AaronCocYT

Phantom Novice Legend Lord

If it gets any worse I would state to quit. Like stated about maybe you should just take a break. I would be sad to see you go but do what you think is best for you! <3

12. Bxo

Bxo
    Emperor

what lvl r u on fortnite

13. GoatPig940

GoatPig940 Well-Known Member

I just started “ being active “ on it recently

So I’m lvl like 17 or smth

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. RektByLag

Supreme Paladin

Ok so sorry for being the harsh one but lowkey stop overracting the fact you are letting a game take over your life is kinda sad, you dont need to "Take some time off" or "reconnect with family" just goddamn get off your PC more often. If you play 6 hours a day play 3 smh. These people act like time management doesn't exist.

15. SoOptifineLegit

I don't want you to leave, although the it's your choice what you do

16. Terns

Deity Emperor SkyLord Phantom Paladin

You just need to balance your times better, then I'm sure it'll be fine. Do what you feel is right :)

17. oGappler

Dont quit! go against the votes

18. _Pikaa

Moderator Phantom

As others said, you should do what you think. If I were you, I would take a break completely, and get your life back. Life is way more important than a block game, and it will help you in the long run. I think @Donielmine could tell you the same. But it is not my decision. Take your time and think. Weigh out the pros and cons, It'll help. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Rioichi667

Novice Legend

Why do people make polls about it and be so dramatic... LOL it's their decision not ours.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 19, 2018 ---
    Btw you made one of these threads already #Exposed

20. TheAgeOfDragons

Trial Moderator

Rioichi if you actually did some research then you could clearly see that my second thread on this topic was an actually quitting thread rather than me trying to get attention because to put it simply I don't care about the attention I get from this the main reason I made the first thread was to outline that I was not feeling my best and was trying to get the communities opinion and response to see if I actually left. While my second thread was outlining that I was leaving and in that thread I went over problems with the server and not my personal life so how bout next time before trying to attack me you actually do some work on your on your own and stop jumping to conclusions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.