Recent Oopsie!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by chckn, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chckn

chckn Guest

Due to how one of our core backend systems was previously setup and maintained, a major fault occurred rendering the server unavailable for nearly two and a half hours.
    During this time, the whole of the management team was working at their most in order to get everything back to an operable state, unfortunately there wasn't anything that could have been done to speed this process up.

As we're all incredibly sorry for this inconvenience, we're now offering a 50% off flash sale that will expire on the 3rd of August to compensate for your lost time.

Again, I apologize on behalf of the team, this issue should not have happened and measures have been taken to prevent this from happening ever again. We've come out a better server in the end, I hope all of you can forgive us and continue to stick with Arcadian. All of your support is very appreciated, this is my thanks, to all of you. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. 101tyler101

101tyler101 New Member

i cant redeem my bank nots on skyblock could you fix that?

3. mixedd

mixedd New Member

Could you reply to my PM @chckn I really need some help :(

4. Crustid

Sensei Supreme

5. Simmy51

Supreme SkyGod

Well that sucks on several ends. We lose time on the server but you got it fixed and wonderful job!

How ever, those that have just bought the $50 rank on any server will now be out ranked by some one with less money and buy the $75 rank for $37.50. This isn't fair especially those that just bought it

6. SunWarrior

SunWarrior New Member

i lost my rank of clans i had a Zeus rank plz help

7. kohlerpop1

Phantom

@chckn plz make this end until 11:59 PM on August 3rd that way I have more time to buy the rank. ;);):cool::p:D:p

8. Dane

Discord Manager

Please make a Purchase appeal or a ticket with proof of your rank.

9. BIaxe

Supreme SkyGod

When you donate for a rank or anything else without a sale is always a risk. When you chose to buy your rank or packages outside of sale there is always a chance that the next day or soon after there will be a sale which sells it cheaper. Knowing this it's your own choice to donate outside of sale or wait for a sale to come. I bought a Zeus rank myself 2 days ago. Yes I paid the full price but I also know that the full price will be used well for the servers and therefor it was my choice to not wait for a sale. Yet I don't regret my discision since I donated to support the server.

So yeah it might seems unfair but it's the same thing as buying something in a shop in real life while the next day is cheaper. It's a risk you take.

10. Simmy51

Supreme SkyGod

Your in store point is invalid as say You buy something in a shop IRL and go back the next day and that item is on sale, you are allowed to take said item back and get refunded the sale price without question. This is how business keep there customers coming back, by staying loyal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.