pce out again

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Ganked, May 4, 2019.

1. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

hey gamers its time for the ganked to leave arcadian again, this servers dead, staff suck, and they never made me manager, so yeah.

I'm sorry if I was toxic to you, but screw you. Add me on discord if you ever need me Ganked#6643
    I may come back if SBX resets, but from what it seems they don't need me anymore in the focus group since they kicked me.
    @Stitchie2 you suck at life.

ok bye now :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Stitchie2

Stitchie2 Well-Known Member

i got kicked too LUL
    also no u

3. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

who cares anymore the focus group was pointless xD!

4. Stitchie2

i had fun arguing about completly unrelated topics
    :(

5. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

i had fun just watching you pepegas

6. Stitchie2

that muslim discussion was so funny lmao
    --- Double Post Merged, May 4, 2019, Original Post Date: May 4, 2019 ---
    also ur anime is trash

7. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

no u

8. MrTBNRfrags

MrTBNRfrags Well-Known Member

9. Brandy

Brandy Former Skyblock Manager | Administrator
    Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

doooooooood don't leaf us :(

10. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

im coming to you cutie

11. cookehxd

SkyLord Supreme Paladin

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. AaronCocYT

Phantom Novice Legend Lord

What if Moon and Mikey need help with SBX next season?

13. Stitchie2

Its gonna die instantly it doesn't matter how bad it is

14. AaronCocYT

Phantom Novice Legend Lord

They're gonna make sure it's good this reset. Trust me

It will likely just lack advertisement though.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 5, 2019, Original Post Date: May 5, 2019 ---
    Mikey was the S1 lead and S1 was the best season and one of the only ones that can be considered not bad Ig. Moonliite also did a good job at his time of carrying SBX.

Btw, Mikey left around the end of SBX S1 so yeah.

15. Stitchie2

You mean like prison? Lol stfu prison has atleast 3x more of a theoretical playerbase and it died almost instantly. They worked for half a year on prison do you think they will put a good SBX reset together while also working on SB? When would they even release it? Releasing SB and SBX simultaneously wouldn't work. They would wipe each other out if they don't. Idk what you are talking about. You can't compare anything that happened in the past to now. You literally say that basically all first seasons of all gamemodes were the "best" wow you should know by now that isn't how this works. The server had 1k players back then now its so dead that prison died in 2 weeks. Your argument is purely based on the playerbase that doesn't exist anymore, people said that s1 of prison was the best when it was quite obvious objectively pure garbage. NOBODY except for very old OGs that don't play anymore has ranks on SBX. NOBODY is gonna buy ranks in SBX, there will be 10 people with ranks playing and it will die within 1 week. Even the thought of wasting ur time with this is ridiculous. Nobody has time to play SBX since its basically based on hardcore gear based PVP. The only thing that would make sense right now is to put all your time into normal skyblock and just give people that don't p2w an opportunity to play because you can't just only cater to the people that already have ranks. And also you cant only cater to the people that want to play by abusing 300 alts.. As i suggested there should be a hardcore island which only allows for one player to have access and everyone is equal there.

16. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

Yeah well I'm gone for good. Why would they need me if they wanna kick me from their focus group? LULW
    --- Double Post Merged, May 5, 2019, Original Post Date: May 5, 2019 ---
    Why do you need to make a paragraph about everything jesus loser

17. Stitchie2

cuz rarts such as yourself don't think it through like bring back sbx loooool also im atheist idk what ure talking about
    people such as dragons who do get kicked for arguing LULW

18. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

I'm rarted? Really now? Says the one with autism PepeLaugh. SBX still has more potential than sbog and prisons too loool

19. Stitchie2

imagine being that delusional loool

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

im not delusional looooooooooooooooooool