Important Our time has come..

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jumpahh, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean_Da_Sheep

SkyLord

This one really hit me hard. I had a constant fear in my mind that one day the server would come to an end, like all good things but I still had some hope that it wouldn't happen. There is no way I would be where I am today without Arcadian. I met so many incredible people on here who I will never forget. I made strong friendships with the most kindhearted and caring individuals, I learned important lessons, and had so much fun. There is and will always be a special place in my heart for Arcadian. When I say that I wouldn't be where I am today without Arcadian, I mean it. I don't think I could ever find a better community. You guys believed in me and greatly supported my channel, and helped me become the better person that I am today. I can definitely see myself as an adult looking back at all the videos I created on Arcadian, remembering all of the memories and fun. I owe the biggest thank you to @Nika39. You put everything into the server and made sure that we were all having a good time always. And furthermore you believed me and supported me and I could never thank you enough for that. I greatly appreciate the trust you had in me as well. Arcadian was like a second home in a way and the community one big family. After school I would just log on and talk to some of my closest friends. I'll cherish these memories throughout my life. But the sad truth is that all good things come to an end, but this is one that I will never forget. I hate goodbyes more than anything, so if anyone would like to keep in touch send me a pm. Thank you for everything Arcadian.

- Sean

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Brandy

Brandy Former Skyblock Manager | Administrator
    Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

Time to bring back Facadian?

3. RyanTheLegend

Admiral

I been playing Arcadian for about 3 years or so. I started off playing with a few other friends, Skuashy, QueenMattress & GamingGod2706. The server has been fun. I made several friends on the way such as Chan & Urban. I seen realms disappear like SkyClans. I seen some friends quit like Skuashy. I seen the server alive and dead then end. ArcadianMC had been a fun experience for us all. We all knew a end to the server was near however not when. Arcadian's numbers have dropped over time and overall it's been a fun experience being on Arcadian. Staff had really worked hard to keep the server up. I said multiple times I would quit but never really did for too long, but I think that time to quit is now. It's been fun, but a end comes to everything even ArcadianMC. I might be on a bit in the upcoming week or so. It's been a fun long journey with you all.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. FlurryJOreo

Phantom Supreme

rip. so many memories with so many great people. I will miss this server.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SimonLoL

Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

#ForeverArcadian

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. PureAspiration

PureAspiration New Member

I was just making sure.

7. Jakob

SkyLord

Damn rip, well to all you who wanna know/remember me and don't have my DC. My Discord is ceej#8216

8. Chrissehh

Chrissehh Talkative Member

9. XVII

XVII New Member

XVIIOSCAR here, This server was booming on kit like 3-4 months back don't even know what happened but its sad to see its been dying though it was a good run. Sleep easy b

10. Tinkyyy

SkyGod Lord

lol no it wasn’t

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Purple

Deity Phantom Paladin Captain

feels bad

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. AllyBarra

AllyBarra Active Member

Lots of love for the community <3

13. Adam_Piggy

Sensei Paladin

So sad, been so long! I love this server, and I will continue to love it. It's been a good run...

14. Stxne

Emperor SkyLord

Rip to this server, I'll always remember the great memories I had and the friends I made.

#Blossom
    #Organic

• Like Like x 1
  15. Flip_Flops

SkyLord

It's really sad to see this server go. As what everyone has said it was expected, its one reason I moved on from this server almost a year ago. Nonetheless I enjoyed every minute I spent on this server, hope everyone did as well. Shoutout to all the people I met on this lovely server.

Much Love everyone Peace!

• Like Like x 5
  16. Farman_Brother

Deity Novice SkyGod Enhanced

thanos snapped twice wtf
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2019, Original Post Date: May 14, 2019 ---
    ok but fr, arcadian was so much fun in 2016, people will prob disagree w me on this but really clans was my favorite. a part of my heart lowkey ripped reading this, this server brought me to new friendships and it made part of me who i am today. ik i moved on from minecraft but i still hop on forums and discord because arcadian sticks w me forever. arcadian alerts were fun making w futur, it satisfied me when people liked it.
    im forever kiddos and forever goliath, def forever arcadian too. thank u nika for giving me chances good luck

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. MrTBNRfrags

SkyLord

M8 Y R U RUNNING
    @Nika39 why can't u hire a YT like Refraction

18. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

Why does it matter if they hire a YTer? They need a manager that would do something, they couldn't provide enough content even for a 1k yter. The server is a failure, they realized it and they're shutting down.

19. MrTBNRfrags

SkyLord

ughhhh why u always right
    Cant join serve

20. braelynn

braelynn Prestigious

I joined this server originally when I was 12. In about 2 weeks I will be turning 16. I've had a lot of ups and downs with Arcadian, but ultimately I've met so many people that I have gotten the pleasure to know and be friends within this community. It actually breaks my heart to see the server come to this. I AM SO SAD

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.