Nika, You are Digging Arcadians Grave.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kokobonk, Sep 19, 2018.

?

Do you think Nika is Killing Arcadian?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Double yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kokobonk

Deity

Ok, I made a thread saying I was leaving, I would maybe log on for my rewards. came on today. and arccash isn't disabled anymore. Its Frikin removed from Deity. Nika, Get a hold of yourself. the only reason the servers dieing, is because your removing far more things and resetting things that don't need resetting. YOU are digging arcadians grave. Your halfway in, start adding more ideas that people post, quit being so hard to get. You are starting to kill Arcadian. People are obviously mad that u have removed it from Deity. One of the MAIN reasons I bought Deity. You need to get YOUR act together. Arcadian has potential.
    You have amazing staff, they work hard, that's already good, but the fact that you currently have 27 people on. is far from a surviving server.Dont blame it on Fortnite for stealing your players.

Don't turn this place into a YayMc. God forbid a dating server.

2. gkidedabeast

Trial Moderator SkyLord

Exloki removed Arc Cash from monthly rewards in order to help deflate the the amount of arc cash going around as many players have had hundreds of dollars in Arc.

3. xRevival

xRevival Ex-Staff
    Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

I dont think you have noticed but nika isnt part of arcadian anymore lol Everything is under Exloki's control, maybe if you actually payed attention to forums and such you would know. xoxo

They removed arccash from all the monthly rewards because arccash was making arcadian lose money by a lot. People out there in the community have hundreds of arccash and that wont be healthy for arcadian at all as they can easily take over and destroy the season of a gamemode for everyone.

-I am groot.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. HillaryClinton

HillaryClinton Active Member

this is the funniest thing ive seen in a while

5. RYRYND

Deity Emperor Phantom Paladin

I'm glad you at least complimented the staff team, but Nika39 does not take many of the shots anymore as it is typically Exloki and the rest of the Administration team doing so. ArcCash is being revamped, so its purpose will be functioning sometime in the future. I apologize for any inconveniences that may have affected you, but if you're seeking to go bring back our players that have left for Fortnite, then go for it. I can assure you with 100% certainty that we are not transforming the network into some sort of dating website like you said above, so don't sweat over that. Anyways, you have a good day as this thread will be locked to prevent further drama and arguments from unfolding. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.