Is SkyLord really worth it?

Discussion in 'Skyblock Server' started by sp00nes, Apr 15, 2019.

1. sp00nes

Phantom

Hay-oh
    so with the recent sale, I see that skylord is 75% ish off I got thinking about upgrading from my current rank Phantom to a higher rank (skygod or skylord) and before I get it I thought I would talk through it in this thread also if some skylord ranked people can give me there views on it

ok let's start with what I like about phantom and what I wish I had that phantom doesn't
    -/fly- The biggest thing for me is /fly it makes the game ultimately better building is so easy it really gives you the ease of creating, grinders, cacti farms and builds in general so much easier
    -x3 mcmmo boost- the mcmmo boost is great it helps leveling up early on so much easier especially for harder things to going like fishing
    -/pv- I know that the lower ranks also have /pv but the amount of PVS you have at this rank is perfect
    -/fix- /fix is one of my favorite additions to any sb server ever its so great to be able to keep your good items nice and working
    -100%- spawner beak chance- this is key to making anything to do with grinders and is a necessity
    -/colors- the colors are great to get spotted and noticed really helped out early on
    DISLIKE
    -kit- the kit that phantom and bellow are not good almost useless especially late game
    [email protected](ign)- I wish I could call out specific people during busy chat
    -/sell all- /sell all would be awesome to get going and helping clear out grinders

That's all I have on the matter any skylords or skygods want to tell me how they think I think that all the extra perks in the two are either goofy like /shrug and the price is outrageous even on sale

2. ShowbizLocket61

ShowbizLocket61 Server Maintainer
    Developer

You also get more homes, repair signs, /god, reduced cooldowns, more island member slots, 100% void teleport chance, maze boss kits, /fireball, /thru, /up, /dispose, better rewards, 100% health when teleporting to island, lower heads needed for spawner tiers, /make, etc. etc. etc.

3. sp00nes

Phantom

i see what your saying but out of all those thro up and 100% void chance + the prices are crazy high not worth 200 or even 70 dollars

4. ShowbizLocket61

Developer

well you already have phantom so you only pay the upgrade price, and it's on sale

5. sp00nes

Phantom

wait whats the upgrade price
    i didnt know that exsists

6. ShowbizLocket61

Developer

you don't pay the full price of skylord, it's the difference between skylord and phantom
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 15, 2019 ---
    since you already paid for phantom

7. sp00nes

Phantom

so how much will that be with all the sales

8. ShowbizLocket61

Developer

Around 60 for SkyLord or 25 for SkyGod

9. sp00nes

Phantom

and thats with my upgrade cost

10. ShowbizLocket61

Developer

Yeah, without it it's 200 for SkyLord and 125 for SkyGod. If you get SkyGod then an upgrade to SkyLord would be 37.

11. sp00nes

Phantom

ah ok thank u