Can we possibly bring it back??

Discussion in 'Global Discussion' started by robertlit, Jul 29, 2019.

?

Do you also want this server back?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. robertlit

Deity SkyLord

Yes, I have read the announcment, and no, I am not stupid. But I really think that even if the progress is slow it's better than nothing. I am really sad that the server is dead, gone, and if you're reading this you probably are too..
    After the announcment, I was looking for servers to replace Arcadian and I couldn't find even one that was as good and unique, not to talk about the amazing community. If any staff reads this, is there any chance that you'll reset every gamemode? For sure it'll revive players count, almost everybody that has played on the server wants to continue, and after that maybe you'll find the motivation and the time to update the server, sometimes, after you'll see that the communtiy is so happy and the server is alive.

2. TheAgeOfDragons

Paladin

As someone who worked on the last reset of the server I can say that you can't just reset the sub servers it's not that simple. For a reset to work there needs to be a lot around it and it ultimately comes down to a few people in power doing their job (which flat out didn't happen a lot of the time). Like the prison reset that happened should've came out months beforehand but was delayed and delayed because of things outside of the control of the main people who were working on it. The server can't just do something to bring it back and that's why I think people should just let the server go at this point. Development has fully stopped and there is no hope at the server coming back. Just let the server finally die and remember the time you had on it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. robertlit

Deity SkyLord

4. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Popular

I dont understand why people want the server back. The player count has been dead even when the server wasn't officially shut down for MONTHS now.

5. Tinkyyy

SkyGod Lord

Any attempt to revive the server would only lead to more disappointment, let it rest in peace.

6. Frequency

Emperor SkyLord Captain

7. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

fuck arcadian :)

8. CorruptData101

Ninja

9. AmazeCakes

SkyLord

it would be nice to see arcadian come back but it's never gonna happen. it wouldn't be the same anyways