Bring back Pickaxe enchants in pvpmine

Discussion in 'Prison Server' started by Blue1551, Apr 13, 2019.

?

Do you want it to come back to prison?

1. Yes, i do

2. No, i don't

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Blue1551

Emperor Phantom

Recently on the new prison map release there was an update that in my opinion and in many others ruins the pvp aspect that prison offered. The update, being that the custom enchants that you get on your pickaxe through tokens don't work in pvpmine anymore, not only ruins the difference of pvp styles that prison had to offer but some of the cool things that you could do with it. For as long as prison has been around custom enchants have worked in pvpmine, and that is why I think that the pvp community that prison had (emphasis on had cause the server is ded lowkey) was so lively and fun to partake in. I also feel like this was a change that didn't need to happen. There was nothing wrong with the pickaxe enchants that made them broken or something that was too OP.

An argument that could be used against this is that they were unfair for new players or players that didn't have them. And I would say that is false because anyone can grind one out. To be able to get speed, jump boost and other enchants is only a few thousand tokens. Now a few thousand tokens is a lot to get, but there should be a few things on prison that people have to grind for.

If you have any input or suggestions let me know
    - AvocadoPaperclip

2. GoatPig940

GoatPig940 Legendary

To be fair, the enchants did change up pvp and made it unique from other sub-server pvp, and there may be certain enchants they might disable, but I definitely think there should be some enchants that are useable for pvp.

3. SimonLoL

Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

i love camels when camels are horses

4. xRevival

Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

I got the horses in the back

5. EnderIsEZ

EnderIsEZ New Member

prison bad right now pls fix game k thjanikks

6. FrenchSheep

FrenchSheep Ex-Staff

We only disabled Speed and Jump, not every CEs.

7. EnderIsEZ

EnderIsEZ New Member

Prison pvp is garbage without speed or jump and the only other enchants are mining enchants so pvp mine is trash

• Like Like x 1
  8. Blue1551

Emperor Phantom

Sheep there was no reason to remove them. The ability to use speed and jump in pvpmine is what made the server different and fun to pvp on. Now the pvp is just like skyblock and there is no difference. If the server is going to have as many sub-servers as it does, there is going to have to be some kind of difference between the different kinds of pvp styles and speed and jump was something that made prison pvp fun. Its like how Kitpvp is soup pvp, and skyblock x 'pvp' custom enchant pvp, and prison WAS speed pvp.

• Like Like x 1
  9. oHippo

oHippo Retired Community Manager
    SkyLord Paladin

What's bad about it?

10. Stitchie2

Stitchie2 Well-Known Member

>speed 5
    >fun
    i sure had fun running in circles 100 times and annoying people at koth to just run away at infinite speed then
    the difference between skyblock is gapps arent op, mcmmo is capped at 250 and not 2000 and its actually more damage pvp than gear pvp. Also you can't fall of the edge.. theres candies, gangs, bloody tickets and the pvpmine of course. So no its not the same speed 5 just ruined it all it does is support running.

11. TheAgeOfDragons

Paladin

you still have candies

12. oHippo

oHippo Retired Community Manager
    SkyLord Paladin

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. GoatPig940

GoatPig940 Legendary

And where does it state that enchants will be removed from pvp mine? All that was asking was whether or not there would be an addition to pvp based enchants, not the removal.

14. Blue1551

Emperor Phantom

I don't know if u need glasses or something but that says PvP enchants, and speed and jump boost are pickaxe enchants that give u speed and jump boost. When the community voted on no PvP enchants i believe we meant that we don't want it like SBX with custom enchants that give u extra hearts or things that do more dmg.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 15, 2019 ---
    First of all Gapples are the same on SBOG.
    The mcmmo is different yes but SBOG is still armor pvp cause the more sets you have the longer you will last, and you do see a lot of the pvpers from SBOG taking in multiple sets.
    One of the main difference between them atm is the void so ill give you that.
    Candies and potions are basically the same thing for pvp at-least. On SBOG you have speed 2 potions and on prison speed 2 candy. Just because u rename something and make one a potato or ink sac doesn't change what it does.
    Bloody tickets are just another thing that make people want to buy ranks more, but at the end of the day they do nothing for pvp besides give u trash sets and maybe a gapple.
    Something else that is the same is the skydrops. They used almost the same loot tables and format for both of them and the same name. xd
    And then the pvpmine, if the pvp arenas were the same there would be bigger problems at hand xd, and i said that the PVP was the same not the place we pvp.

thanks

• Agree Agree x 1