Brandy's 1 year as staff | QnA | Giveaway

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brandy, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Brandy

Administrator

We did it reddit! 1 year as a staff member on the most Christian Roblox server ever!!!

No but really, 1 year later and I am still on the team! Shameless plug, but go look at @FireFall312's fantastic overview of my trip to Admin HERE. One not-so-well-known fact is that I was actually demoted for 30min last September due to a misunderstanding, but that's all cleared now :)

So yeah, 1 year ago, @EnvyusPug, @UberToast and I all woke up with messages saying we had been accepted as staff. None of us were prepared for what we were in for, and I for one was really nervous. But as time went on we all got acclimatised to the new system of not afking anymore, talking to 10 people at once to resolve various issues, that kind of stuff. Even after we had all split up in ranks, we remained quite close (not lying, we all thought Pug would be first to go, but it was Jake :(((( ).

Just a few (really a lot) of thankyous to all of the people on the server who mean a lot to me.

@EnvyusPug, @UberToast: Best 2 people to grow up on the server with. Thanks guys!!!

@0n1x: I remember the day you got scammed in Skyblock Season 2, and I gave you $600k (ALL MY MONEY!!!!) to try and fix it. Thanks for sticking with it dude, and great to see you back.

@xJas, @Livieee, @sykopath: You three just make me crack up, definitely remembering Jas going for my head for the entire last month of S2, it was greeeeeat fun.

@Krish (get unbanned plz): Dude, thanks so much for the work and effort you put in to the server. Not only on that front, but being a great dude overall. Really enjoyed chatting with you on teamspeak and in game, and it was an absolute pleasure to work with you.

@Jade_0600: Words cant describe it, Jade. You never fail to help me out, and are always around for a chat. Even when Krish and I were bullying you, you always were willing to just chat and laugh. Thanks so much, I cant ask anything better from someone.

@Detonde: Thanks for all the support mate. Really enjoy working with you!

@Vaspei @mpkk: Thanks for the island invite. Great to work with 2 of the nerdiest SBOG players I know!

@xRevival @hippogaming29: Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaants!!! But really, thanks for the support guys. Great to know I have two great people there to back me up.

@Junnk: I no longer need to do 'give admin' I guess. From the 3am Discord calls, to telling me off for doing something wrong, and even to DEMOTING ME FOR NO REASON!!!!!! thanks mate. Cant imagine a better person to work with, laugh with, and to bully Wolfie with.

Speaking of @ItsWolfayy: thanks for being a great mentee mate. Even though your 2 months off turned into 2 weeks, you still worked with me.... for whatever reason. GG, and thanks for all the help with Skyblock (even though I cant call you all the time anymore :()

Loki (I'm still not game enough to tag you): Thanks for the support when I have asked you for help. Arcadian is definitely in capable hands!

@GamePlayerX100: When you started to come back a little, you PMed me at the start of the year saying that you'd be disappointed if I never got admin. Dad, I proved myself wrong, and you right. Thanks for being a great mentor, and for helping me out when need be. Can we get Game4Admin trending again???

@NoHaxJustCast, @SwagifiedPotato, @Jamiee_: thanks for all the help guys, really appreciate it!

@Rachellaa: The one who actually accepted me, you created a monster of me!!!!! I'm kidding, but thanks for the amazing opportunity!!

@Idan_1501, @Jon: I cant separate you two, just make me laugh 24/7. Thanks guys!!!

@Allocis: Thanks for the good times when you were staff.

@DarkRoads: dont steal my IP kthx

@GoatPig940: One of the few people I still talk to from S2 and 3, thanks dude for sticking around.

@Leo_Maheen: I just remember the Spleef map from Season 2!! Thanks for the good times mate!

@mik3yftw: I remember back when you were staff, always a great person to talk to.

@Moonliite: Josh, just come back please. Make it staff 5.0. Make it a meme. Ily

@Pandah: PINDER ILY

@Redzy__: thanks so much for banning that guy back in S2. Really miss you, come back b xoxoxo

@Sean_Da_Sheep: Even though I moved out from your place, thanks for sticking with Arc. Bring some content for Season 6 SBOG? ;) ;)

@sPi_e: Still upset you left the day I joined!!!

@Takee24 @TheDerpyCookieHP: 2 of my fav tmods, thanks for being great mentees, and even though you're not on the team Takee, I know both of you will go far in wherever you go.

@Titaniclion: miss u b <3

@TyTheOwl: Still remember all the good times with you. Thanks for the great memories!

@Volcanospy: Did we ever get paid for making the S5 maps???

@RYRYND: I FORGOT YOU IM SO SORRY LUB ME

Sappy stuff over (sry if I didn't include you, busy times), but I would also like to do a QnA and a Giveaway. Basically just ask anything in the comments section, and I'll answer in another post, as well as giveaway winners. Haven't thought of prizes yet, but I'll post here when I get them.

Edit: wasn't clear before but you enter the giveaway by asking a question :)

Edit 2: I will be giving: 1x Sell Wand, 1x Unbreakable Pickaxe and 2x SkyDropper Wand. All winners will also get an exclusive admin item. Winners will be chosen at the SkyBlock reset (#soon!!!)

Thanks everyone for the amazing year, and lets #MAGA!!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. ItzReidude

SkyGod

;( sad no tag but 1 year bro u DID IT!!

3. Jon

Jon
    Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

Idan and I make u lol

4. NoHaxJustCast

Moderator SkyLord Warrior Captain

Congrats on 1 year! Over the past couple of weeks talking to you has made me better in what I do (even the banter). Keep going you got this.

5. Jon

Jon

Do u mean make it staff 27.0?

6. Dislikings

SkyLord Warrior

7. drqgons

drqgons Well-Known Member

heck u sir

also how do i enter giveaway good sir

8. Nightin

Deity

Thank you

9. FireFall312

Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

Ayy!
    Thanks for the plug :)
    Congrats on 1 year!
    Thanks for serving Arcadian for 1 whole year!
    Q - When will you buy me Supreme rank!?!?????!!!!! xD

Joke aside,
    How did you found about the server[ArcadianMC]?

10. GoatPig940

GoatPig940 Well-Known Member

i love u
    +1

now my question
    uh
    how many fingers do you have?!

11. TheDerpyCookieHP

Moderator Supreme SkyGod Paladin

Congrats on one year noobtor,

Have you ever eaten a clock? Because it's kinda time consuming.

12. FireFall312

• Like Like x 1
  13. ItsWolfayy

Moderator Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

I thought you were making a resignation thread then I read the title

14. Mlmilky

Trial Moderator

WELP GG BRANDY!! You always work so much, I just want to let you know (even tho I'm a t nub randy) that every time I talk to you or seen you on the server, you are always nice and helpful. This may all sound like I don't mean it but I really do. I really do look up to you, and I wanted you to be my mentor even before I was accepted. I'm not sure if you remembered that night (for me) where I was like "Hey Brandy if I ever get accepted for t mod, will you be my mentor." And when you said yes you would if you were allowed to, I was soooo happy and I had the hugest smile on my face, I wanted to scream, but I couldn't since it was late. This proves how amazing you are to people and how you are able to change people. Even though I may be just one human being on this earth that typed this all up and saying how amazing you are, and how you change people by helping and talking to them, I want you to keep this in mind: never give up and keep on trying no matter what. I really do feel like you deserve the promotion to admin and how all of your hard work and dedication should be rewarded even more. Like its crazy how hard you worked and managed to get admin in about ONE YEAR as your whole time as staff on arcadian! Anyways you are the best human being on the earth that I met in my life so far! <3

• Like Like x 1
  15. FireFall312

Btw I didn't got tag alert xD

16. EnvyusPug

@Brandy Do I need to make my own one year post as well now? (doubles as my question too <3)
    .-.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Tinysuper4

Trial Moderator Deity Sensei Paladin

GG Brandy! You're the staff member I look up to the most and you inspire me to become a better staff member and motivate me to climb the ranks! Congrats on one year and for many to come!

18. Takee24

i luv u

who knows, maybe one day ill be your fav tmod again ; )

oops i forgot my question

when will cookie stop being bad : )

#18 Takee24, Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Brandy

Administrator

Right about now?

20. Takee24

WOW WHAT

WHEN DID COOKIE GET MODERATOR