Are you serious? like cmon

Discussion in 'Prison Server' started by Blue1551, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Blue1551

Emperor Phantom

So recently a brain dead staff member decided to make an update for prison that involves pvp AGAIN. (like cmon if you dont pvp on prison just F off). The update is to God apples and it is just insanely retarded. God apples now give regen 3 for 20 seconds and they have a 30 second cooldown. So for the morons that are going to comment on this and be like "So what are you even talking about" or "Its for the better" or some other BS just stop k thanks. If anything this update just encourages running because you have to or you will quickdrop.

Soooooo if that could maybe get changed back to the way it was, I and I think many of the pvpers on prison would be greatful.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  2. AaronCocYT

Phantom Novice Legend Lord

Maybe a slowness CE could get added so that players could stop running? (Ganked came up with this for something else) People are just going to get quickdropped though.

3. xxTove

SkyLord Legend Paladin

I agree with this. Staff have already removed the use of speed V and jump IV in pvp to prevent people from running, but taking away healing from players will give them no choice but to run. This is just too counter-productive.

4. Blue1551

Emperor Phantom

psst tove, if you agree hit the agree button k thanks

5. xxTove

SkyLord Legend Paladin

i’m slow k thanks

6. SimonLoL

Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

@staff please actually fix this, it's painful and retarded that any of you thought it would be a good idea. Unpopular opinion but you lot do roll out good updates and resets but something like this is almost as bad as the way y'all butchered the arccash rollout.

please make it go back the way it is.

7. Jumpahh

Jumpahh Retired Administrator

Hey, thank you for the post!

We see the complaints and will be revisiting this to make changes.

8. Stitchie2

Stitchie2 Well-Known Member

You realize this is linked with the MobArena?
    And secondary no i severly disagree. Yes you got it you can die. You can always pot yourself in the 10 seconds where you don't get nonstop healed. People voted for this. 50% voted for removal of gapps and another 50% for nerfing them. You can be glad they only got nerfed, if it was for me they should have been removed. Also no you can't quickdrop you idiot. The armor and the resistance from the gapps is MORE than enough to not die in that 10 seconds time window and as i mentioned it takes at most a single pot to not die from it so stop crying.
    Nobody wants trash tier gear pvp like last season.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. rebuffed_

Phantom

I feel yah and I agree

10. Blue1551

Emperor Phantom

so ik that the most you have done for prison pvp is bring 1 little set in, and a few gaps, and i get that you like to mine and I really have nothing against that. But you have no idea what it is like to have multiple sets on you, an axe or weapon that you have worked for or have kills on, maybe a good bow and some other things.

You said that the res and armor will protect you for 10 seconds?? that maybe true in some cases, but if you are in a gank fight or just in a fair fight were both players are skilled enough to keep hitting each other. You will die. No ifs ands or buts.

Plus as i stated earlier this just ENCOURAGES running. Because if you can not heal you aren't going to stick around and hope that your resistance 1 is going to save you.

Now you could bring pots to pvpmine, but that is such a dumb idea for the actual pvpers of prison. Because if i waste a few spots for splash healing them i am already down a set, and IF you actually pvp on prison you would know that, that if you are down sets you are going to lose. unless you are of course better than the other person.

11. Stitchie2

1. this is my inv everytime i pvp
    [​IMG]

2. i dont mine, i really only pvp occasionally
    3. then dont bring all that stuff into pvp? you go in with the gear you expect to lose.. also as you can see my entire inv is full of sets and whatever else you could need and the ONLY valuable thing in there is the gapps everything else i can replace within minutes.
    4. Wow a fair fight won by skill, unplayable.
    5. We both know that you can run no matter what scenario you are in. If you have godmode gapps then the pvp itself is literally nothing but hitting each other nonstop, you could legit sit in a 1x1x2 box and hit each other until you die. What is the point of that? Also as soon as either your gapps or your armor runs out, you WILL run or DIE regardless. You are legit just encouraging pointless hitting each other for 20 minutes just for the same outcome and its MUCH easier to run with gapps that INSTANTLY heal you up again. Season 4 had op gapples and you think people didnt run?? LOL. Literally everyone ran away it was pure cancer.
    6. yes its almost like you could be strategic about it.. if the other person has 300 sets but no pots then you can just quickdrop him. So if he wants to not die he will sacrifie some sets aswell to not die.

12. CJGangsta

Deity SkyLord Ninja Paladin Captain

WHAT? When did they do this? That's extremely retarded.

13. Stitchie2

ure extremly retarded
    lets make it exactly like last season even tho everyone abused speed 5 and pvp died after 2 weeks POGGERS

14. fras

fras Legendary

u realise people can still run just as easy if no1 has speed

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Popular

not desperate at all

• Like Like x 1
  16. okesure

Deity Paladin

Maybe removing the punch bows + making a smaller map without the mountains is smarter

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Stitchie2

you realize enabling speed 5 doesn't help with that ?

18. CJGangsta

Deity SkyLord Ninja Paladin Captain

Speed 5 and Jump 4 allowed for fun, exciting fights. It was different than with no speed. Just because you can't fight with it, doesn't mean everyone else should be punished.

19. Stitchie2

I can fight with it, like it removes all pvp skills? Lol
    You are actually retarded if you think speed 5 makes fights "exciting". Could you specify how exactly? ...

20. Ganked

Ganked Well-Known Member

Speed 5 and jump for wasn't fun at all, at most it just added on to the cancer for prisons, removing speed and jump from wz was probably the best thing they could of done for pvp, its not fun fighting with speed 5, or trying to kite with it. "Just because you can't fight with it" I mean, its really hard to fight with it in general, making it less fun. Speed 2 is just fine for prisons

• Agree Agree x 2