A potential solution to ArcCash

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CurryOverMJ, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

ok ure too stupid to keep arguing
    yeah my arccash is so duped thats why i joined long after it was possible to dupe
    you keep using the dupe argument despite you not having a single proof that there is duped arccash around

#61 Stitchie, Mar 8, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
  2. Nate_FTW

Ninja Supreme

And there is proof it isn’t around? No it’s assumptions. I’m only bringing up duped arccash because your other reasons were proven invalid buddy.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

I gave you plenty of proof, you gave me nothing. You are so fckn stupid. Staff WON'T delete ArcCash can you listeeeeeen?
    There is no duped ArcCash, they would have spent it long ago. Bring up real points or stfu. They won't clear ArcCash and easy to say for you when you have barely any of it.

4. Nate_FTW

Ninja Supreme

SoMeOnE is SalTy. Give me proof there is no duped arccash instead of assumptions and then I’ll belive u. It’s a fact there was duped arccash, however it is an opinion that it is gone. You’re right they won’t delete arccash, but then you can’t spend it either since it’s disabled lmfao.

5. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

No they will enable it without deleting it thats what they said lmao.
    Can't you listen it was enabled for a LONG TIME after that supposed "dupe" so they already took that supposed "risk" of it staying enabled after it had been duped. CLEARLY they got rid of it or do you think they just ignored it? Omg how stupid can u get. SURELY someone duped their arccash, never used it and waited 3 years just so he can use his ArcCash in a extremly limited way instead of being able to use it on everything. Give me proof that there IS duped arccash, i'm not the one who has to proof it. YOU are just making assumptions. No its a fact that its gone because they GOT RID OF IT like DO YOU THINK they would just ignore it, stfu please. You are just salty you have no ArcCash and you obviously never put in any kind of effort to get it seeing your server ranks.

6. Nate_FTW

Ninja Supreme

Whenever you get money do you instantly go to the store to spend it? And my server ranks are fine being I only played sbx and kitpvp. But if u wanna talk about ranks; I have 400$ worth of ranks on another server just for this account. My friend has like 9 top rank accounts (about 700$ per account) so idk why u coming at me like that buddy. You’re just salty u can’t spend Minecraft currency u worked “so hard” to get lmao. I do agree it shouldn’t be deleted if they have a way of adding it back, but until that day comes L for u lmao.

7. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

Imagine spending $400 on a rank LMAO. I don't care about it, i win prison regardless every time and whatever i would put my time into.
    Go on delete it ignorant fck. Be sure i am the first to abuse whatever new system they come up with. It doesn't matter. But if you want to piss everyone off and let the server die then do what you think is best fam. A lot of people would come back if they could spend their arccash but lets delete it and lose that part of the playerbase with it. For all i care you could enable it with a new system tomorrow, i'd have the same amount in a month again. There is no difference but do what you want kid.

8. Nate_FTW

Ninja Supreme

Th
    ats what I was saying. It would essentially just be better to make a new system that way u can then spend arccash. But “kid” if u can get back what u have now in a month why wouldn’t u want them to make a new system where u can spend arccash instead of store it lmao. Also 400$ rank fake from buycraft... we spent like 50$ on our first rank, then got 100$ PayPal and tons of buycraft lmao. So we profited lmao. What are you doing? Getting salty??

9. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

WHY would you delete the current ArcCash? I am fine if you can convert your current ArcCash to the new system at decent rates. As i said i'm just strongly against "just delete it looool". I have no problem with a new system however, thats not gonna happen regardless. But if you just create a new system just for the sake of erasing all current ArcCash then no. You are free to create a new system where i could convert my $400 ArcCash for $40 if you insist but not completly deleting it. Don't you realize they don't care about ArcCash? They want money so why would they ever enable it? A new system would create the same problem almost immediately. If you don't agree with converting it at a 1:10 rate then fck off. Thats the minimum you could do.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 18, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 9, 2019 ---
    [​IMG]
    thats what happened to it idiot

10. Nate_FTW

Ninja Supreme

Anotha 300 IQ statement OmgOmgOmg I never would’ve known.

11. Stitchie2

Stitchie2 Well-Known Member

shut up na burger

12. RealOwner

Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

Simple, just do the follow things what u can buy with Arccash:

Skyblock OG:
    - Trainee rank
    - Ninja rank
    - Uncommon crate keys
    - All chat colors
    - All black market EXCEPT Sell Chest Wand, Unbreaking pickaxes, Smelting pickaxe, Wonderous spawners
    - All trails & particles

KitPvP:
    - Warrior rank
    - Legend rank
    - Kit packs
    - Frozen crate keys
    - 2x coin boosters
    - Custom title & Hosting tokens
    - All chat colors

Prison:
    - Miner rank
    - Merchant rank
    - Warden crate keys
    - Standard care packages
    - Candy boxes
    - All black market EXCEPT custom armour
    - All backpacks EXCEPT large
    - Mining buddies
    - Gold plot mines
    - All pets
    - All titles
    - All chat colors

SkyblockX:
    - Recruit rank
    - Novice rank
    - Lightning crate keys
    - All chat colors
    - All black market EXCEPT Sell Chest Wand, Unbreaking pickaxes, Smelting pickaxe, Wonderous spawners
    - All trails & particles

13. Stitchie2

Stitchie2 Well-Known Member

I disagree with the ranks. You should be able to buy all ranks at 3x the cost or something. Ranks don't destroy the economy and are generarlly the best use for ArcCash. It would be a lot more useful if i could spend all my ArcCash to buy one rank than to buy 100 crate keys and destroy the eco for the server.

14. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Popular

don't think you should only be able to buy the 2 lowest ranks.