A potential solution to ArcCash

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CurryOverMJ, Feb 27, 2019.

1. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Popular

Here is a thread on how to bring ArcCash back but not "destroy the economy" because ArcCash has been disabled for 8 months which is just too long (hopefully this exact thing wasn't done before). We are also assuming that watching ads will still get you ArcCash

1. Nerf the crates- If the server believes re-enabling arc will break the economy, why is 7 arc in the enchanted crate and 100 arc in the mythical crate (both prison)? It is a situation where either the ArcCash in that crate has no value, or it does and the economy breaks. I don't think that next prison reset this will happen since there isn't arc in a sky block crate, but I am just saying this to make sure that they do not make this mistake.

2. Change the voting- This one should be very obvious, but change the amount of ArcCash you get from voting. .12 ArcCash a day (People can get more with alts) is just too much for voting. Change the total amount to either 0.08 or 0.04 ArcCash a day if you want to keep it, or just remove the ArcCash from voting entirely.

3. Double the store prices, so that way it takes more ArcCash than real money to buy an item from the store.

4. When someone buys something on the store using REAL MONEY, they get a fraction of what they spent as ArcCash to use later. Doing this will encourage people to buy more from the store using real money, which has clearly been a goal since Arc was disabled. Example- someone spends 100 dollars real money, then gets about 20 ArcCash to use on a different item.

5. Limit the items you can buy- Here is an EXAMPLE list for prison (it is the only game mode i play)
    - You cannot get the top 2 ranks with ArcCash
    - All chat colors
    - Small and medium backpacks
    - Crate keys (maybe not the top one)
    - ALL black market items
    - All plot mines (maybe not large emerald I am not sure)
    - Medium and Small pouches

Hopefully this was helpful because this server needs to re-enable ArcCash soon :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. rockface567

Phantom

I definitely agree that voting should receive less or maybe no ArcCash, and that it would help the cause of reestablishing ArcCash currency. I remember when ArcCash was still enabled, players were able to gain large amount of ArcCash in short period of time from voting, and it ruined the economy.

3. SimonLoL

Deity SkyLord Novice Paladin

Suggestion 3 is stupid

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Popular

the items you buy for ArcCash (especially ranks) obviously need to cost more than if you were to use real money, because ArcCash is something you can earn for free. Maybe the increase should just be by 50 percent instead of double, but it needs some sort of increase. Also keep in mind the main cause of Arc being disabled was that the server didn't make much money.

5. FrenchSheep

FrenchSheep Ex-Staff

The Staff Team has been discussing it recently.

6. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

never gonna happen

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Popular

first time i have heard that response from a staff!
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 27, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 27, 2019 ---
    sadly you are probably right

8. Moonliite

Moonliite Server Maintainer
    Administrator

We've responded to players that have asked, it's just that until now you haven't :p

9. CJGangsta

Deity SkyLord Phantom Supreme Paladin Captain

10. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Popular

it was meant to be sarcasm *facepalm* im saying that because staff always say that and then it never happens ecksdeeeeeeeee

11. Moonliite

Moonliite Server Maintainer
    Administrator

Sorry, sarcasm is hard to tell through text on a screen

12. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Popular

i can agree on that xd

13. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

he put a ! in the end which is USUALLY sarcasm in that context

14. Dutchdario

Dutchdario Member

agree with almost just think that doubling store prices would be weird and strange to new players

rank-10$ and then they get confused they cant buy it with 10$ arcash
    personally think thats its better to just could the receiving of arcash in half to make it an easier system

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

The problem isn't how you receive arccash but the fact that theres already too much of it around.
    The point of doubling store prices is to thinn out the existing amount without breaking the eco.
    I would personally even go for 4 times the store price, but then you are allowed to buy anything.
    Anyone that has a lot of ArcCash can spend it then and in my opinion afterwards they can wipe everyones balance.
    After a reset of every gamemode, they can clear everyones balance as everyone did get a chance to use it.
    If you didn't use it then its your problem kinda. But if we want a decent system going we first need to clear it completly so give people a chance to just spend it at like 4 times the price which should get rid of the majority of it.

16. Raggebus02

Senior Moderator

This is not a bad solution. I really hope that the staff team finds a way to enable it even if it means all arccash have to be cleared and its harder to get!

17. HypnoSpeaker

HypnoSpeaker Active Member

Although that could work, i'm not sure very many people would be a fan of that because of them having to watch ads and stuff to gain more and more arccash, because while it is very simple to get, it is also time-consuming to get, and I feel like wiping it all would result in not a great reaction

18. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

if you wipe it all half the playerbase would quit

19. Charlie

Deity SkyLord Recruit Paladin

I'm sure the 10 people who afk on skyblock will be devastated : (

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Raggebus02

Senior Moderator

Its not waterproof, you could do some changes or be able to buy things with the current arccash for a few days now and then wipe it. But right now its so easy to get hundreds of arccash :/