1 YEAR AS STAFF + SURPRISES

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by _Pikaa, Mar 3, 2019.

1. _Pikaa

_Pikaa Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

As you can tell by the title, it has been exactly 1 year since my 2nd application for staff was accepted, and it has been an amazing and wonderful experience, working with many different types of people, and all around having lots of fun. In this thread I am going to be looking over my year and highlights, so if you want to get to the surprise part, feel free. I won't know :p

Overview
    On March 3rd, 2018, during a bus ride home from a band concert, I get a notification on my phone about my staff application being responded to. I was still about an hour away from home, so I had to contain my nervousness/excitement for a while still until I could get to my computer. When I had finally been able to log on, I saw I was accepted and freaked out. And this is where truly a roller coaster of an experience begins.

About 2 months later, I was promoted to Mod on May 9th, when I was sleeping. When I woke up it was a school day, so I really couldn't access my computer until I got home, where I was taught basic Mod things.

In August, I had become really busy with the beginning of school, and a few extra-curriculars. This is where I actually almost ended up resigning because of my tight fall schedule. But after talking it over with certain people, I stayed, and was allowed to take a small break and still stay staff and log on whenever possible.

Then, this past month, I was actually online when I was promoted to Sr. Mod, on February 19th. It was quite the experience, and I'm glad I got to share it with many people that were promoted that day/night.

Now here, I celebrate my 1 whole year as staff. This has been an amazing journey, and I can't to see what is in store next for me.

Here is a list of people that have helped through this journey, and overall have been very friendly and fun to talk to. I probably wouldn't be here without them

@Moonliite - I could go on for awhile about how you are one (if not, the most) friendliest and chill guys I have probably ever meet, but I got to keep this somewhat short. You were the one that introduced me to this server a couple years back, and my main inspiration to apply. Thanks for being there for me, through thick and thin.

@RYRYND - I know that you have moved on from this server, and probably won't see this, but you were a great staff member, taught me many things, along with others, and you should have received this tag before me. It's a shame you were never promoted, you definitely deserved it.

@SwagifiedPotato - You were always there with me, from day 1.You were always someone who anyone could talk to, and very friendly to mess around with (except for when you rick-rolled me, but I digress). The only negative thing I could tell you is why you couldn't make it to 1 year with me! Actually though, I understand that you needed a break, take your time friend :)

@Milkkyyy - Thanks for being someone who was fun to talk to, and being a friendly and nice person overall. Good luck with Archon you art nerd <3

@Jumpahh - Thanks for being very friendly and authoritative, but also very fun to mess around with and thanks for letting me call you a bunch of nicknames xd

I would go on and tag a ton more people, but I thought I would do the people that would most likely view this and people that had more of an impact on me throughout. This does not mean that if I didn't tag you I didn't like you, most people here I have positive connections with.

Surprise

Now for the surprise...

Over the past month, I have been collecting items and other things for a giveaway when I hit my 1 year. There will be 4 winners. Here is the list of items I will be giving away:

- 4x Rare crate keys
    - Barbarian, FlagCapturer, SkyDropper titles + $5m money note + Custom title of your choice
    - $20m money note
    - Champion Pickaxe (signed by some staff) + SkyDropper wand

All winners will also receive an admin item

To enter, reply to this thread with IGN and I'll put your name down. Winners will be announced in a week.

I will also be hosting a couple events, as well as giving out an admin item, so be sure to keep an eye out for that.

Thanks again to everyone who helped me on my journey!

- Pika

Rewards have been updated!

#1 _Pikaa, Mar 3, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. FrenchSheep

FrenchSheep Ex-Staff

Congrats on your 1 Year as Staff Pika and good luck to everyone who will be participating to the giveaway!

• Like Like x 1
  3. _PandaStrafes

_PandaStrafes New Member

Congrats on one year, my ign is PandaStrafes_ and best of luck to all the participants!

• Like Like x 1
  4. TheAgeOfDragons

Paladin

Gg pika

• Like Like x 1
  5. Moonliite

Moonliite Administrator
    Administrator

Congratulations on one year as a staff member! I'm excited to see what you can do in the next year :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. MOOSHININJA

MOOSHININJA New Member

This is a big big GG for the big 1 YEAR, IGN: Mooshiii

• Like Like x 1
  7. GoatPig940

GoatPig940 Legendary

Hello, Pika! I would personally like to thank you for all of your time and effort you have dedicated to the ArcadianMC network, and to congratulate you on 1 year :) :D <3!

ign
    xPig

• Like Like x 1
  8. _Pikaa

_Pikaa Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

UPDATE: Events are starting in a couple of mins!

9. Raggebus02

Senior Moderator

BIG GG!
    Thank you for what you're doing for the server! I hope you stay here for another year!

IGN: Raggebus02

• Like Like x 1
  10. rockface567

Phantom

Congrats on 1 year, hope you will continue your great work!
    My IGN is rockface567

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

took u a month to collect that ?
    all worthless at this part of the season

12. Leighton

SkyLord

congrats Pika im so glad your one of are staff im so happy for you
    IGN: Leighton513

• Like Like x 1
  13. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Popular

gg on 1 year and gl to all the afk and alt sky block players who entered the giveaway

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. tnab

Deity Emperor SkyLord Paladin

gg pika !!

uwu

• Like Like x 1
  15. SwagifiedPotato

SwagifiedPotato Former Event Manager & Admin
    SkyLord

Congrats dude! I have a surprise for you here :D

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. _Pikaa

_Pikaa Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

You actually suck oml

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. CurryOverMJ

CurryOverMJ Popular

id be delighted if i got a prize like that

18. Stitchie

Deity Sensei Paladin

imagine freaking out because you got tmod on arcadian

19. _Pikaa

_Pikaa Senior Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Can you take your negativity else where? If you don't care about my thread, then why are you here?

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. TheAgeOfDragons

Paladin

The second I saw a link from you I knew it would be that